Cropstop Fall Frolic - My Butterfly Challenge

As you know, the Fall Frolic crop is going on over at the Cropstop! There are challenges, fun, & games everyday until September 22nd, & then you have until the 30th to to post your challenges to be eligible for the grand prize draw. Here is the challenge that I posted today:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love butterflies. My girls love butterflies. And to me, after sending off my baby girl to Kindergarten, they kind of have a new meaning to me. That people, insects, & life in general go through changes. What better way to reflect change than butterflies.

My challenge to you, is to use 2 or more butterflies, from any kind of die cut system, on a project. It can be a card, layout, ATC, altered item, or whatever your lil heart desires. It just has to have a minimum of 2 die cut butterflies on it.

Here are 2 examples that I found in the gallery:

Vicki
Image

Mel
Image



Complete and upload your project with "Butterfly Challenge" as the title into the "FALL FROLIC" album in the Cropstop gallery, by the September 30th deadline to be eligible for the grand prize draw!

Also, please post your completed project in this thread so we can ooohh & aaahhh over it some more!

Thanks for playing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!

Red Carpet Studio - Love is in the Air Bloghop