From Here 2 Scrapternity August Supplies - Layouts

As promised, here are my August layouts using the supplies that Pam from FH2S sent me. Now, when I say she sent me supplies, she sent an entire USPS Priority box jam packed with supplies! I mean, I really don't think she could have fit another thing in there! I also made a slew of cards with the supplies, which I will post tomorrow. But without further ado, here are my August From Here 2 Scrapternity layouts:


This lo created for the August sketch challenge:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This lo created for the August color challenge:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This lo created for the August ad challenge:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Created for the August Crop journaling challenge:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Created for the August Crop sketch challenge:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Created for the August Crop black out challenge:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Created for the August Crop ATC challenge:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and my favorite lo from the supplies that I received:


Told you she sent me a ton of supplies! & had a ball creating with them as well!
Stay tuned for tomorrows post of the cards I created using more of the wonderful supplies.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!

Red Carpet Studio - Love is in the Air Bloghop