The Everyday Scrapper Sketchy Sundays

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am really behind on my blogging. Today I am going to share with you the entire month of Sketchy Sunday layouts that I have done for The Everyday Scrapper.

August 1st:

----------------------------------------------------------------

August 8th:


(this lo was a page design class at Scraptacular which happened to be the same as the sketch)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

August 15th:

(I was prego w/ Audra in this pic, hence the big ole belly)

--------------------------------------------------------------

August 22nd

--------------------------------------------------------------

August 29th, tomorrow: A day early, but at least I am early rather than late, right? lol.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Stop on by The Everyday Scrapper to check out the fun stuff going on over there. & to see the weekly sketches. It is a fun place to be!

Thank you for stopping by & looking! I will hopefully be posting more this weekend!

Comments

  1. I loved the August sketches! Your Aug 22 LO is my favorite... but I can't put my finger on why :) I think it has to do with the fun doodling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop