Scrap Inspire Create Win

Wow! Can you hear those crickets, & see the cobwebs? It has been over a month since my last post. That just means that summer is here, & we have been super busy. Going to the pool, amusement parks, picnics, parties, & just keeping busy. I need to keep the kiddos busy or else they drive me crazy!

Also, Emma will be starting Kindergarten in 2 weeks. I am really really having a hard time over this! The other night Tony & I were talking about it, & about me putting her on the bus & waving good bye & sending her on her way. As I was saying it, my eyes are filling up with tears, Emma, the big girl that she is becoming, looks at me & says, "Mommy, why is there water in your eyes?" I said that I was sad that she was growing up & that she was starting school & would be away from me. She looks me in the eye, puts her hands over her heart, & says, "Mommy, I'm sorry. But...I am going to be ok." It made me cry even harder. lol! When did she grow up????

Anyway, how busy we've been doesn't mean that I haven't been scrappin! I have used a kit from Scraptacular, done a few online crops at From Here 2 Scrapternity, along with working with the supplies that Pam has generously sent me, & have done a few challenges. I guess I should really get you caught up on my work, huh?

Let's start out with this: Recently I created a lo for a sketch challenge at Scrap Inspire Create. And my lo was picked the winner! It doesn't seem by random draw either, but picking their fave. Yippee! You can visit them here. & here is the lo that I submitted:


It is of Emma at just under a year old, & my MIL. I used supplies sent to me from a crop win from From Here 2 Scrapternity.

Thanks for stopping by. I will try to be more on top of my posts moving forward (have you heard that before??).

Comments

  1. beautiful page. and I hear you on the whole growing up thing. I cry whenever I think about Bella getting ready to start school and we still have a YEAR to go.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop