First Day of School

Ok.....I am an emotional wreck today....My baby, Emma, starts Kindergarten today. I cannot stop crying! I'm not sure why, but it may have to do with the fact that just 5 & a half years ago, she blessed us by coming into this world. Now we had our struggles in the begining, as she was born almost 3 months premature. She spent just 5 weeks in the hospital (at the time it seemed like eternity) in the NICU. When she came home, it was on a monitor for several months.......

But today, I have to let go of my baby girl, & put her on a bus & wave good bye. For some reason, this is really hitting me hard! I am so proud of her for being so excited & not scared at all! She is beautiful, smart, funny (& definately trying at times), & I think I am just so sad that she is growing up. But, the last 5 years were incredible, the next 13 will be just as fun........Right???

I will post pictures later today of getting on the bus & probably of me crying......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop