Fun Times & Some Bunny Loves You

Here are a few more of my recent los.

This one, Fun Times, I actually used a pencil eraser to stamp the dots on a white piece of card stock. It worked perfectly! & as it turned out, it totally matched the dots on the pp. Quick & easy.



I LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo! We were at my friends house, who has girls the same age as my girls. After a long day of play, they took a bath, before getting into their jammies. It makes it easier for us too. My girls, of course, fell asleep on the way home, all we needed to do was put them in their beds. I of course "blacked out" the best part of the photo for posting purposes....but in my book there are bare naked tushies.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This was Emma YEARS ago. She was not even a year old here. Posing for the 1st ever calendar that I did (which got me into scrapping, btw).

This lo was created for TES online crop challenge to scrap old photos.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!

Red Carpet Studio - Love is in the Air Bloghop