Blue Marsh

I normally don’t post about my girls, or goings on in my life.  It is usually just all about my crafts.  However, today we had the most spectacular day together!  My girlfriend called me at the last minute & asked if I wanted to go to Blue Marsh, since it was going to be a fabulous day. It has been rainy & crummy all week, & today it was supposed to be in the 70s.   I said, sure, what the heck, so we piled the kids in the car, & headed over to the lake.  There is a playground, &  little beach at the lake, & just a lot of outdoors & nature (which Deb & I are both big fans of!).  We started out near the water, throwing stones in, & collecting leaves, & then we had lunch, & then the kids played on the playground, well, by the time we left……Well…..   Let the pictures tell the story:

They went from this:

To this:

To this:

100_8484a

Finally to this!!

 

I did not add the pictures of my friends son because I don’t know how she would feel about me posting her son in his underwear on my blog!!  But it was such a cute site!  Kyle actually said, “This is the most fun I’ve ever had here!”  Thanks, Kyle!  We had a great time with you too!  Just wait until you & Emma are older!  We are gonna have fun teasing you w/ these pics! 

Thanks for letting me share this with you!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!

Red Carpet Studio - Love is in the Air Bloghop