From Here to Scrapternity Guest Designer

As you know, I was Guest Designer for From Here 2 Scrapternity for the month of January. Well, they sent me some wonderful scrappy supplies to work with (Cloud 9 Design Cocoa Mint & cardstock stickers, World Win Treasures card stock, Heidi Grace Designs rub-ons, as well as some tags & ribbon, & buttons & flowers), & yesterday was my big reveal. I am sad to say that my term is over, but the very talented Lisa starts today, as Guest Designer for February. I can't wait to see what she has in store for us. While I'm at it, the From Here 2 Scrapternity crop is coming up February 12 - 14! Come join us for some wonderful challenges, games, & prizes!




This lo was created from a sketch at Creative Scrapbooking Divas:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop