Monster Mix


I had made these tags for Emma's preschool class from Sassafrass Lass' line Monstrosity. I cut the monsters out of the pp, & put them on tags, cut from my Cricut. I doodled around the monsters, just for a little finishing touch. I then wrote "monster mix" on all the tags, then I had Emma sign them. We filled the bags with pretzels, m&m's, smarties, & a random other piece of candy. Emma had a ball helping me make them, & she was thrilled to hand them out to her friends at school. I had gotten the idea from Paper Crafts magazine. I think they used Night Light, from October Afternoon, & filled jars with goodies, but I think these turned out just as cute. & Emma having so much fun was well worth it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop