Lookin' Good


Again, with my Basic Grey papers! I love Basic Grey. The only thing that isn't BG is the journaling tag & the buttons. I used to love putting Emma in hats! She always left them on too! She had more hats at this young age, then I did my entire life! But boy was she cute! This lo was create with inspiration from a sketch found at Back Porch Memories.

On the Scraptacular forum, someone once suggested taking a picture of the person you scrapped holding your page. So, here is a picture of my daughter now, holding a pic of her back then. She thought it was the coolest thing! Now she tries to get in all my scrapbook page photos. Quite funny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop