A Few Things I've Been Working On



This is the most recent lo for my DT work for Nuts About Sketches. #77. You really need to check out her blog. I know that I've said this before, but she does the most amazing sketches. She also now has a message board, so go on over & check it out.



I did this lo for the sketch challenge at From Here 2 Scrapternity, which just so happens to be a 52 Sketches sketch. It is not my best work, however, what makes it one of my new favorites is that Emma helped me do the entire lo. From cutting the squares, to inking them, to using the tape runner, to cutting the letters from the cricut, to her most favorite part....stickles. It was really a lot of fun, & she had a great time helping Mommy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!