Elmwood Park Zoo


I had so much fun doing this lo. We had gone to Elmwood Park Zoo, & had a ball. It is a small zoo, but perfect size for my girls. The embellishments are cut from DCWV paper, & you can't really see it, but I pop-dotted them to make them stand up a bit. But my favorite part of this lo is the butterfly in the upper right corner. If you look closely, it is my daughter, Audra, poking her head through a cut out butterfly. I cut it out, pop-dotted it, & the wings kind of flutter.

This lo was created for Nuts About Sketches bonus lo, & you can find it posted on her blog under the design team work, along with all the other ladies wonderful los!

Comments

  1. What a fun and cute page!!!
    Noteable has a new September/October contest up and a new sketch challenge. Hope you'll pop on over!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!