Houdini


I have really gotten my mojo back. It seemed to have disappeared for a little there, but I have recently found so much inspiration in blogs, galleries, websites, forums, sketches, a whole another world that I didn't know existed! Where have I been? Living under a rock?

This layout I did for the YMBD Saturday Scraplift Challenge. http://ymbd.blogspot.com/ . Again, I stepped outside of my comfort zone, & did a few things that I don't normally do on los. I pulled out my stamps! Yup. I stamped with 3 different stamps, the stars up in the corner. & I used my chalk pencils to color them in. They gave the best brightness in color. I always love to use them, but don't remember very often. The pic is of Emma's clothes. Funny subject, I know, but she had this way of taking all of her clothes off & it still would look like someone was in them. They stood straight up! Diaper & all. We never saw her do it, but there it was, & she would be running around naked. ......of course had to snap the pic!

I did another lo yesterday too, but I can't post that til next week. ;o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop