RCS Charlie & the Chocolate Factory

Hello!  Happy New year week!  If you are reading this, on Sunday, the 30th, I am in Epcot with my family!  We finally decided to make the trip & take the kids to Disney.  Tony has had his nose in a book or online planning out each day we are there, & has it down to a science.  I surely hope that nothing stands in the way of his plans, because he will be really upset if something messes them up. :o)  I can't wait to tell you all about how our week was, & how much the girls enjoyed it!

Well, today I bring to you another challege from the Red Carpet Studio

The CHALLENGE: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Anything Goes - Anything "sweet"

The SPONSOR: Vampire Craftin - http://www.etsy.com/shop/VampireCraftin




PRIZE: Blog makeover! Custom made banner, blog button, background and signature, along with installation help. 

Today's challenge, the entire design team participated in, cards & layouts. With that being said, I decided to do a layout. 
 
 
I know, you will say that there is nothing "sweet" on there, but I beg to differ!  1)  I used Basic Grey's "Sugared" line of paper, so that is sweet!  2) My baby girl is as sweet as they come!!  My lil Auddra.  This picture was taken in 2010 the 1st day of her pre-school for the 3 year class. And to think, she is now in kindergarten! 
 
Well, thank you for stopping by today!  Be sure to stop by RCS to check out what everyone has created, & be sure to submit your own creation to win the fabulous prize this week.
 
Please come by tomorrow for another reveal for the Nuts About Sketches DT.
Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!

Red Carpet Studio - Love is in the Air Bloghop