Nuts About Sketches #246

Hello!  Happy happy happy New Year!!!  As you are reading this, I am in Orlando, FL with my family, skipping around Disney!  We finally broke down & took the girls to the Greatest Place on Earth!  I am sure that they are having a wonderful time, & really wearing us out.  We met my parents there, so I am sure that they are getting spoiled as well.

Anyway, Shawn, as usual, created a great sketch this week at NAS.  It was so much fun to work with.

 
This is of Emma at 2 years old.  She was helping me make a cake, but I think she ate most of the batter!  You can see it dripping from her nose in the bottom picture. So cute & funny. 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  I would like to wish you a happy, healthy, prosperous new year! 
See you next year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop