Nuts About Sketches #242

Good morning.  How are you today?  Did you have a good weekend?  I surely hope that you did!  I cannot believe that we are in December already!  22 more days until Christmas.  Almost an entire year since we moved from PA to TX.  It seems like just yesterday!  Boy time goes fast! 

Today at NAS a new sketch was posted.  Of course it does not disappoint.  I hope that you stop over there & see the great sketch for yourself, & also what my fellow DT members created with it.  Here is what I came up with:


 
 
Audra was watching me type up this post, & she doesn't like this layout at all!  She gets embarassed about her hair that day, but what does she expect?  It was crazy hair day!!!  lol.  It was cute & she was not the only one that had crazy hair that day.  It was at her preschool here in TX in May. 
 
Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope that you got a kick out of my layout.  I won't tell Audra if you laughed!  ;o)  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!

Red Carpet Studio - Love is in the Air Bloghop