Snobby Walrus GDT

I have made a few previous posts with tutorials mentioning that I was asked to design with the September Snobby Walrus kit. I was to be featured on their blog in September, but their blog is still undergoing maintenance, & it just didn't happen. But I was able to create some some cool project w/ their awesome kit!! And here is all the I created with it:


We had spent the day with Tony's cousins & Aunts, it was the first time that they had met the girls, & they were smitten w/ Audra.

I had done a previous post w/ this lo on altering overlays.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


An ATC that I had made w/ the scraps.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Audra on Easter at my parents house, doing one of her favorite things to do at their house. Run around the backyard in her barefeet. What was so cute about it is that she was still dressed up from church.

I had posted a tutorial on glittering chipboard in a previous post.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Another ATC.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My family, in 2008 at my parents 40th anniversary vow renewal.

I had posted a tutorial on layer in a previous post.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I had posted a tutorial on pleated flowers in a previous post.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Whew! That surely was a lot of things that I created with that jam packed kit! Thank you for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop