Nuts About Sketches #130 - 132

I am just about caught up with sharing my Nuts About Sketches designs. By next week, I will post 2 more & be all caught up! Ya-hoo!!! So, here are my next 3 weeks of NAS designs.

#130

This lo was done for my youngest daughter & the lil boy, Max, that I watch. When Emma & Jack got on the bus for their 1st day of Kindergarten, the two of the them were Left Behind. All the focus was on the older kiddos & the younger two were kinda lost in the shuffle. That is why I took a few pics of the younger ones. Look at Audra sitting under the tree..... lol.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#131
This was Emma a long time ago. When she was pulling herself up, but not quite walking yet. She was into everything she could get her hands on.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#132
One of the many many many pics I have of Emma eating. Why did I take so many of her eating & messy??

Thanks for looking! Have a wonderful day!

Comments

  1. great job on those sketches. I love that title on the last one.. those are such cute photos. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!

Red Carpet Studio - Love is in the Air Bloghop