I hope you are ready for some more fun with the Snobby Walrus September kit, & another tutorial that I've put together for you. For this you will need glitter (I used Pink Paisley Pixee Stix from the kit), chipboard (that I had in my own stash), & some paper glaze.
1) You want to cover the entire chipboard with the paper glaze.
2) Take the glitter & generously put it over top of the glaze.
3) Pat it down with your finger.
4) Pick it up carefully & shake all the excess glitter off.
7) Set aside & let completely dry.
and here it is on my layout (of course using the yummy papers from the SW September kit):