Such Joy



Here is my most recent creation for the Nuts About Sketches dt. Please forgive the clarity of the photo, I just could not get a good pic of this lo! I even tried the following day to see if I could get a better pic, but it still came out blurry. But you get the jist of it.

This is of my dd, Emma, when she was about 9 months old. She always seemed to pose. Hmm, some things never change, she is almost 5 & still a poser! :o)

There will be a bonus double page layout this week over at Nuts About sketches, so be sure to keep an eye out for that!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
On another note, don't forget about the From Here to Scrapternity online crop this weekend! It is from Friday, Jan. 15 - Monday, Jan. 18. There are fabulous challenges, & awesome games & prizes. So, head on over & get in on the fun. Since I'm GDT this month for them, I will be hosting a few of the challenges. What will I post?? Got check it out.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!

Red Carpet Studio - Love is in the Air Bloghop