Nuts About Sketches - Catch Up

I can't believe it has been almost a month since my last post!! What have I been doing? Well, let's see. Kids, husband, husband traveling, school, day to day life.....& not to mention the 3 crops that I have been having a ball at! From Here to Scrapternity had another fabulous online crop, that I helped host being January Guest Designer. Then I had a weekend at the Hamburg Hideaway, where I got an amazing amount done!! At that same time The Everyday Scrapper hosted it's first ever online crop, which was a wonderful time!!

With that being said, I sure do have a lot of catching up to do! So, with out further delay, here are my past 3 Nuts About Sketches designs for the DT. I am sad to say that my term is coming to end in February, & I have finished all my sketches. I am really upset about this, & hope to design again for Shawn in the future. But here are my past 3 takes on the sketches:
------------------------------------------------------------------

Week 91 Bonus Sketch




This is Dutch Wonderland Take 2. This was our 2nd time to Dutch Wonderland that year, after the horrible rain we had the first time. This time my father was able to join us, & we also met up with our friends, the Dramby's (Emma's future husband), & had a wonderful day this time around.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Week 92


This lo is of the Great Pumpkin Festival in Lehighton PA. We went in 2007 & had fun. Rides, hayride, pumpkin patch, games. The girls had a great time. We had gone w/ my parents, who happened to have suggested it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Week 93


This was/is Audra's Mommy & Me teacher. She had her last year, & we are doing Mommy & Me again this year, so we have Mrs. Barwis again. This picture was taken at the end of year picnic that the school has. Audra just adores Mrs. Barwis. (& so do I :o) ).

That is all for now. I will try to post a lo a day of all the ones that I have done this past month (37 los just this past weekend alone!). So, stay tuned for more of my creations!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop