Nuts About Sketches #270 & #271

Good morning! 
Since the kids are out of school, I have not been on any kind of schedule, & everything is all off kilter for me.  I am so used to having my blog posts scheduled a month or so in advance, & unfortunately, that hasn't been happening. I am so sorry!  I am playing catch up with last week & this weeks sketches from Nuts About Sketches.
 
#270
A wonderful double page layout! 
 
 
I just loved working with this sketch.  It was so much fun, & you could do so much with it.  I just loved these pictures that I used too.  We had these doll high chairs, & the girls would sit in them & play beauty salon.  It was so cute!  I don't think that their big toe would fit in them now! 
 
and
 
#271
 

 
Oh my gosh!  The days of the Cozy Coupe Car!  She loved this car, & would spend hours upon hours in it! She would ride in it by herself, or with whatever toy she had with her at the moment.  She especially loved taking her dolls & playing "mommy".  But her all time favorite thing, was when her sister would push her as fast as she could! 
 
Thank you for looking today! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!

Red Carpet Studio - Love is in the Air Bloghop