Nuts About Sketches #268 & #269

Happy Monday!  Happy first day of the week.  This is our first Monday with no school, for the summer break.   We are spending the morning at swim practice, then something fun for the rest of the day, I'm sure. 
 
With everything going on at the end of the school year, I forgot to schedule my post for last Monday, so here are both of my designs for Nuts About Sketches #268 & #269. 
 
 
I kind of like posting these together becuase the cupcake layout is of Emma when she was almost 1, & the below layout is of Emma when she was 6. It is fun to look at pictures & compare what they looked like & what they have become.  Now what would be really cool, if I had another layout to post of her today (age 8). 

 
Thank you for looking today.  I hope that you swing by Nuts About Sketches to check out the actual sketches & maybe create something yourself.  Have a wonderful week!  Hope to see you soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!