Nuts About Sketches #237

If you are here for the Red Carpet Studio blog hop, please click here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Good Monday Morning to you!
I hope that you had a great weekend & are ready for this week!  Halloween week!  Are you doing anything special for Halloween this year?

Sketch #237 is up over at Nuts About Sketches.  She is really into circles this round of sketches.  But they sure are cute.  Here is what I created with this weeks sketch:


 In PA, we had a dog named Charley.  This is from when Audra was learning to walk, & she lost her balance & fell into Charley's water bowl.  She really didn't know what to do, so she just sat there.  And me being the good mother that I am, grabbed the camera instead of helping her out!  lol.   I think I did this when she fell into the toilet too.  Mother of the year!  right here!!!

I hope you enjoyed this layout.  It certainly was fun working with.

Happy Halloween!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop