Nuts About Sketches #282

Hello!  A day late, but here is my creation for the new sketch at Nuts About Sketches
 
 
 
 
It's all Fancy Pants paper that I had in my stash.  I had cut a large circle & misted it with Glimmer Mist.  All the flowers are fussy cut from the Fancy Pants paper, & embellished with Dew Drops.  I used Thickers for the letters & added a little twine on the brackets.
 
The pictures are of Emma goofing around on laundry day one day.  She thought it would be funny to sit in her hamper, but once in there, she couldn't get out & was getting really mad.
 
Thanks for looking today! I am going to Hideaway Hills scrapbooking retreat this coming weekend, so I am gonna get my craft on!  I hope to get a lot done, so stay tuned in the weeks to come see what I've created. Have a great week!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop