Red Carpet Studios - We Bought a Zoo


Happy Sunday!  The first day of school eve for our household.  The girls are nervous, yet excited, & all is a-buzz with what they will wear & who they will see.  Summer has officially come to an end.
 
With that I bring you the latest card challenge from Red Carpet Studios.  This week, August 25th - 31st, the challenge is based on the movie "We Bought a Zoo".  What we would like you to do is create a card with an animal on it.  Easy-peasy right?  Our sponsor this week is Inky Impressions, & one lucky winner will get a $10 Gift Certificate for their store.  Be sure to link up your creation by the 31st to be eligible for the prize, & remember, the creation must be posted to your blog in the same week as the challenge.



 
Here is my card for this weeks challenge:

 
I know I've posted before that I am trying to get my Christmas cards done, so a reindeer is an animal right.  I embossed the deer & sentiment to make it stand out more, & I don't know if you can see, but I've added a red gem to the deers noses.  I really like the way this card turned out.  I will be making more of these for sure.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------
While you are here I wanted to mention that Red Carpet Studios is coming up on its one year anniversary.  With that being said, I want to tell you about our upcoming event!
 
 
 
 
All weekend long we'll be hosting games, giving away prizes, introducing our new design team members, and kicking off a new spin on our challenges! You won't want to miss it! The best part? Everyone who participates in our blog hop will receive a free GOODIE BAG filled with coupons, digital stamps, SVG files, and more! Keep an eye out for our Facebook event for more details. :)
 
------------------------------------------------ 

I totally missed posting the School of Rock challenge several weeks back, but here is the card that I created for it.  I do believe that Audra's teacher will be getting this card in a few days.  ;)

 
Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope that you enjoyed everything here.  There is lots to take in.  RCS will be changing up their format in the months to come, so stay tuned for info on that.
Have a fabulous rest of your weekend & enjoy the peacefulness of back to school!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop