Bridal Shower Invites/Thank you’s

Hi there!!  I know, I know, I know!  It has been a very long time since my last post!  Let me just say that TX is keeping us quite busy!  Along with work, cheerleading, swim lessons, & just regular day to day things, we are definately on the go all the time.  TX is great!  We really love it here!  We are outside all the time.  I have met some great friends, & found a few scrapbooking groups & have been to several crops.  I also take lessons at Achivers as often as I can.  There is so many things to learn in the crafting world!  I love it! 

I also have been on a weight loss journey.  I was going to blog about it, but I just ran out of time.  Since being in TX, we joined a gym, & I have hit the walking trails in the neighborhood.  I love yoga now (who would’ve thought?!), & take zumba classes, & Tony & I have been playing racquetball on a weekly basis.  So, as of today, since moving to TX, I have lost a total of 38 lbs!!  When I hit my goal weight, I will post before & after pics.  “Weight” until you see the difference.

Last week was Audra’s last day of preschool….EVER!  She had a lil graduation, & wore a hat & got a diploma.  During the “ceremony”  both Tony & I cried.  It is the end of an era!  We no long have a preschooler in the house.  Both of our girls are grade school girls!!!  Where does the time go?!  And today is the last day of school for Emma.  She was super excited this morning, & just could not focus on getting ready.  She was so funny.  But with todays last day, that means that we are going to PA in 11 days.  My sister is getting married, YAY!!  so we will be up there for several weeks.  Tony will hang back for work, but the girls & I are going.  We can’t wait for Dawn & Noah’s wedding, we are so incredibly happy for her!!  & we can’t wait to see all of our family & friends.  It will be a fun time. 

Speaking of Dawn’s wedding, I wanted to share with you the bridal shower invites & thank you notes that I had made for Dawn’s shower. Since I am in TX & she is in PA, I wanted to feel like I was a part of it.  So, how else?  to make the invites & thank yous.  Well,  here they are:

 

104_1191

104_0917

Well, my lil monkey is practically in my lap & begging for lunch.  I guess I should get used to this since they are now home with me for the summer. 

I hope that upon my return from PA, I can get on another design team or two, & start creating again.  My mojo is missing!!

Have a fabulous summer & I will be back shortly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop