CoverGirl 50th Anniversary

Yes, I know, again, it has been ages since my last blog post. Things are really crazy here. Ever since I started watching the boys, I rarely have internet time, & they certainly keep me on my toes! Wow! I certainly know why we stopped after having 2 kiddos!

Anyway, some of you may or may not know that I am a member of BzzAgent, which is an awesome site that allows you to try products & then talk about them. I am using a new HTC smart phone from them, but I will tell you about that another time.

I am sure that you had heard that CoverGirl is celebrating their 50th Anniversary, which is awesome! 50 years, wow! So, what I would like you to do, is check them out on facebook at MyCoverGirl. Like them, & then follow all the fun stuff, like win a Celebrity CoverGirl Experience, get free products, and/or Make a Difference (through Make a Wish foundation).

Come celebrate 50 golden years of easy, breezy, beautiful COVERGIRL and get the opportunity to win free samples and once-in-a-lifetime experiences for you and friends!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!

Red Carpet Studio - Love is in the Air Bloghop