From Here 2 Scrapternity October DT Reveal

With today being Halloween & all, I thought I would share with you my October reveals for From Here 2 Scrapternity. Once again, Pam out did herself w/ the supplies that she sent me to use.

Here they are:


I used a sketch from from TES for this lo (see previous post).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This is one of my new fave los. It is Emma & Audra & my cousins kids (Nicholas, Kaitlyn & Sophia), trick-or-treating last year. We crossed paths at my parents house.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Trick-or-treating in the neighborhood in 2007, with Dora & Boots, I mean, Emma & Audra.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This was pretty cool, Pam sent a bag to decorate. It was fun coming up with a fun simple design. Now who will be lucky enough to get this cute bag??
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



FH2S had a crop, & one of the challenges was to use vintage images. This was a card created for that challenge. It was fun!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Here is Emma & my cousins kiddos again, crossing paths at my parents house, but in 2006. (Before Audra or Sophia were even thoughts, lol).

Hope you have a happy, & safe, Halloween!!!
Trick-or-Treat!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop