Nuts About Sketches #277, 278, & 279

Happy last weekday before school starts!  Today is Friday & it was the last day of sleeping in, hanging in our PJs until we feel like getting dressed, & doing whatever we feel like when we want.  Monday starts school here in Katy, TX, & that means early rising, & getting back to a daily routine.  It is bitter sweet.  But, with that being said, maybe I can blog better.  Have some time to sit down & schedule them in a timely manner instead of whenever I have a second to myself. :o)  I am certainly not complaining!
 
Here are the last 3 weeks worth of Nuts About Sketches designs.  And it was also announced that I will be on the DT for another term!  Yay!!!  I love doing her sketches, they are so much fun, plus it guarantees that I will get 4 layouts done a month.  It will be my last term with her, as she has opted to get all new fresh blood on her team starting in March.  Congrats to all who have made the team for this term!! 
 
Sketch #277
 
 
The picture came out a little blan, but the colors are much more bright than the picture captured. Tony has joined the YMCA & does the Guides & Princesses camping trips each month with the girls.  Just the dads & kids.  Prior to the first trip, he set up the tent in the backyard & had a camp out as a trial run. The kids loved it, & it was the start of wonderful camping fun!
---------------------------------------
 
Sketch #278
 
 
Since moving to TX I have reconnected with my 1st cousins.  Tina lives here in TX & her brother, Joseph, lives in Destin, FL.  Last year Joseph & his family invited us for Thanksgiving, & of course we went. My parents drove down from PA to meet us there also.  His wife, Amber, got us a room at a wonderful condo resort, right on the beach.  So, in November, we were playing in the white sand of Destin, FL.  It was wonderful to get to know family better, & see my parents too. Awesome Thanksgiving!!!
-------------------------------------
 
Sketch #279

 
Ahhh!!  Tony & I on our cruise in 2011 for our 10 year anniversary.  It is funny to see these pics, as I have lost weight since then.  It was such a fun time. We need to go on another vacation, just the 2 of us.  Not sure when that will happen!!!  lol.
 
Thank you for looking today.  I know I've missed several weeks & hopefully will be back on track soon.  Enjoy the final weekend of summer! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!

Red Carpet Studio - Love is in the Air Bloghop