Nuts About Sketches #272

Happy Monday!  & Happy 1st day of July!  This summer is flying on by, that's for sure, but I must say, that today, is the first day of the summer that we do not have a single thing planned.  I am not sure what I am going to do with myself. 
 
Today a new sketch is posted at Nuts About Sketches.  It is a double page layout, & another great one!  This is what I created with it:
 
 

 
I made a layout of the girls with my father on Easter in 2010.  They look so small here!  They were out back at my parents house & they were just goofing around with Paw-paw & having a great time!  They love their Paw-paw!  Speaking of which, Paw-paw, act surprised when you get this page, it is for you to add to your album, (for father's day).  You will get it when you arrive in a few weeks.
 
Thanks for looking today!  I hope that you have a fabulous July 4th weekend!!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop