Red Carpet Studios - Going Digital

Well, hello there!!  Happy Sunday!  We are in the second to last week of June.  I cannot believe that!  Swim team has been keeping us busy every single day, & it has finally come to an end. The girls did outstanding for their first year, & I look forward to another season next year.  We also had KidServe at church (The Commons UMC) this past week, our version of VBS.  We made Bags of Grace for the homeless, which my husband had the opportunity to hand to someone in need, we made blankets for the kids at Texas Children's Hospital, & made disaster relief bags.  We also made centerpieces for a nursing home, & at the same nursing home, the kids sang some songs for them.  It was a very moving, eventful week, & the best part is that the children understood it!  At least mine did!  It is amazing to see God work in their lives.

Enough about that!  I have a new crafty thing to share with you today!  At Red Carpet Studios a new challenge was posted today.  I meant to have this posted earlier today, but we have been so busy, & I am so out of whack, that the post didn't get posted until late.  Better late than never, right?! 

This week, June 23rd - June 29th, the challenge is "Going Digital".  Use any digital stamp on your card!  That is easy enough, right? 

The sponsor of the challenge this weeks is:  The Paper Nest Dolls



The prize will be 3 Copics, 5 Copics if winner uses a Paper Nest Dolls image.  (She posts freebies every now & again, so check to see if there are any now....which I do believer there are).  :o)

I got to have my pick this week, & I chose this lil cutie!  It reminded me of my Emma, which is why I picked it. 

 
Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope to have you stop by again soon.  Be sure to head over to RCS to link up your digital image card for your chance at some Copics!!  Have a fabulous day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop