From Here 2 Scrapternity April Sketch

Wow! Are you as surpirsed as I am?  Another post this week!  That is a record for me!  It isn't a Sunday or a Monday either!  Well, today I wanted to share with you a layout that I did for the From Here 2 Scrapternity April Sketch challenge.  It was a beautiful sketch (well, you know that I love sketches!), & here is what I created with it:


It's another paper pack that I have no idea where it came from or what the manufacturer is, but I like the design down the side.  The banner I fussy cut from scrap paer, the flowers are random from my stash, the green lacy strip is actually a Basic Grey boarder sticker, & the brown lettes are American Crafts Thickers, & the pink letters are Simple Stories. A modge podge of all kinds of manufacturers!

The girls are very young again.  Audra under 1, & Emma is 2.  Just a random day of them playing & Audra following in Emma's footsteps.  Anything she did, Audra would have to do too.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I am so glad that you did.  I know I've said this before, but make a trip over to FH2S in your spare time.  You will be so glad that you did!!  Stay tuned for more fun crafty things that I will be doing..... Isn't mother's day this weekend.  ;o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop