Sketchabilites #79

Hello!
I have to tell you, I LOVE designing for Sketchabilities!  Karan posted another wonderful sketch today & it was just so much fun to work with!!!  You really need to head over there & check it out & play along!  You'll be happy that you did!



These pics are of of Emma at 11 months old.  One day I just followed her around & was amazed at everything that amused her.  Like finding a baby picture in a magazine & then "talking" to it. Being amused by light shining in from a window, & how she wiggled out of her pants.  The innocence & that bald head! 

Thank you for letting me share my creation with you.  I am glad that you stopped by today.  Hope to see you again real soon!

Enjoy your day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop