Nuts About Sketches #236

Hi y'all!
How are you?  I hope that you are doing well.  I am really missing the fall weather here in TX.  This is the first time in my entire life, that I haven't experienced fall weather.  The nip in the air, the smell of fall.....Hmpfh!  Don't get me wrong, I am loving TX, but I surely am missing PA right about now. 

With that being said, I have been scrapping up a storm!  Shawn posted a new sketch over at NAS today, another great one, & this is what I have come up with.


These pictures just crack me up every time I look at them.  When Tony & I went on our cruise last year, we stopped in St. John, Canada.  We did a tour, then walked around the city a little.  We came across this little OLD store & museum, & out front they had these sculptures of people.  I told Tony to go stand next to one, & the next thing you know, we are laughing & having a great time.  They made for some fun pictures.

If you haven't already, head over to NAS & check out the sketch & what everyone else has come up with.  I am working with a very talented group of ladies!!

Thanks for stopping!
Have a blessed day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop