Sketchabilities

Oh my gosh!  Oh my gosh!  Oh my gosh!!!
It was announced today at Sketchabilites that I am a member of the design team!  I am beyond thrilled!
These DTs are exactly what I needed to light a fire under me to get my mojo back.

Here is the layout that I created to submit for the DT:





It is of Emma (again) at 9 months old, just crawling around & being Emma.  Look at that bald head!  Now she is 7 & has a million freckles & "monster feet".   I guess another reason why I am scrapping from "the beginning" is so that I can remember what they were like when they were so small.  I love scrapbooking!

So, yes, another DT!  I am just so excited!  So, with that being said, my blog should definately be active in the weeks to come!

See you soon!
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop