Chicas Getting Crafty Digi-Stamp

Good day, everyone! I have to be honest with you. I am very stamp-challenged! And this month, when I was told we need to work with a "digi-stamp" at Chicas Getting Crafty....whoa! That is way out of my comfort zone. But, I thought to myself, "This can't be so hard, right?." So, I printed out my stamp, & sat down with my girls, who were coloring, & created this card for my "lil monsters" this Halloween. My biggest issue is that I don't have the mediums to fill in the stamp. I used colored pencils & chalk pencils to come up with this card:



I hope you enjoyed my creation.
Thanks for looking & have a fabulous day!

P.S. Update on the move: We are stuck in the fact that the bank doesn't want us to carry duel mortgages, even though there will be a guaranteed buy out from the relo company. The relocation company has stepped in with the bank to try to get that waived, & we have reapplied for a new mortgage through a different lender. If things don't work out, we may be moving on the 22nd of this month. If they work out the way we want (& the relocation company wants) we will close on the new house on the 22nd, then stay here til the holidays. Stand by for the outcome......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop