Nuts About Sketches: Sketch #175

You got it! Monday morning, Monday Nuts About Sketches sketch. My term is almost up with her, so this is one of the last ones that you will see. I am sure that I will continue to do the sketches, but just not as her DT member. But with out further ado, here is what I created with her latest sketch:


As I've been scrapping, I seem to have a lot of photos of my father, but not so many of my mother. I will definitely need to do something about that moving forward. But here is my father with baby Audra. He just loves his grand kids as you can tell by the look in his eyes.

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop